Click to enlarge
MiriStream is a feature-rich, easy to use Audio/Video/Chat encoder and broadcaster for your performers and chat models. It recognizes virtually any camera, video or audio device, sends it all to our lighting-fast servers which then re-broadcast it to hundreds or even thousands of your customers on your website, streaming in real time with virtually no lag.
MiriStream runs on virtually any PC or Mac, and requires nothing more than a single Broadband or DSL Internet connection. Anyone can broadcast from their own homes within minutes without any complicated setup.
- Works with virtually any webcam or Camcorder
- Works with any connection (USB, Firewire, NTSC, PAL, video capture cards)
- Works with virtually any microphone, line-in, or other audio device.
- 2 Way video/audio support for real time, private cam-to-cam conversations
- Real time live video preview window.
- Adjustable window and font sizes.
- Real time earning reports.
- Square 4:3 and "Widescreen" 16:9 video format.
- Customer user list with account details (Language, Account balance, Login times, etc, To help chat your chat models clearly identify Good customers, New customers, visitors, etc).
- "Bad user" management functions including Ignore and Kick-Out.
- Server Loop-back video quality test (to test connection speed & image quality prior to login)
- Instant Software updates.
- Requires no special firewall, router, security configurations
- Available in 5 languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech). (Other language packs available).
- PC (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7) and Mac (Mac OS/X and Mac Lion) compatible.
- Works with all popular browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Firefox
- Works with Administrator level Geo IP Blocking to block out unwanted Users
- Improved support for low-bandwidth connections
- Broadcasts HD video up to 30 Frames Per Second in Wide-Screen Format
- Uses variable bandwidth to maximize image quality and connection speed.
- Adjustable Image Clarity and Image Compression
- Adjustable sound compression (5KHz "telephone quality" to 44KHz "CD Quality")
- Adjustable Frame Rate (1 frame per second to 30 frames per second)
- Selectable "Remember settings" option for at-home performers and in-studio performers.
Minimum Hardware Requirements for MiriStream
Internet connection requirements
Most Internet service providers in Canada including Bell, Videotron, Shaw, Rogers etc all offer connections between 600 and 3000 kilobits per second. Similar speeds and services are offered by all major carries in the Unitied States including Cox, Comcast, Charter Communications, Verizon, Insight, Road Runner / Time Warner, Canlevision, Optimum Online, etc.